Wow I remember my dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I remember my dreams

My first day AF. I woke up with a smile on my face I have not done that for a long time. I dreamed and dreamed as I do every night but can never remember any of them because I have had close to 2 bottles of wine. I cannot even remember going to bed. What a waste. Wow and what great dreams I had. Well that is two things I will look foward to tommorrow morning..waking up with a smile and feeling refreshed and proud and remembering what I dreamed.
    This is not going to be hard this time around to get sober. I am going to make this journey as fun as possible this is going to be fun. it is only hard if I make it. I can turn this around and make this best time of my life. I have to because, I'm not going to find peace and happiness in the bottom of a wine glass everyday and every night no no no Because it is not there...... Day 2 xxxxx

Wow I remember my dreams

GREAT post Mia. You're right there is nothing at the bottom of that glass but misery. Thanks for sharing!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wow I remember my dreams

Mia;869526 wrote: My first day AF. I woke up with a smile on my face I have not done that for a long time. I dreamed and dreamed as I do every night but can never remember any of them because I have had close to 2 bottles of wine. I cannot even remember going to bed. What a waste. Wow and what great dreams I had. Well that is two things I will look foward to tommorrow morning..waking up with a smile and feeling refreshed and proud and remembering what I dreamed.
      This is not going to be hard this time around to get sober. I am going to make this journey as fun as possible this is going to be fun. it is only hard if I make it. I can turn this around and make this best time of my life. I have to because, I'm not going to find peace and happiness in the bottom of a wine glass everyday and every night no no no Because it is not there...... Day 2 xxxxx
      Spot on Mia. You can do this. Just go for it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wow I remember my dreams

So true! No happiness to be found at the bottom of that wine glass...or at the bottom of the wine bottle, no matter how hard I look.

Comment

Wow I remember my dreams

So true about the dreams Mia. Really vivid and emotive with true meaning that has been so blurred for so long.
          AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
          One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Wow I remember my dreams

WELL DONE Mia.....fantastic xx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Wow I remember my dreams

Hi Mia, keep going - it's so worth it! Here is what I'm looking forward to:
              A clear head ( almost there on day 22)
              improved digestion
              time to do things like visits with friends
              regaining my self respect
              unashamed in my Christian spiritual growth
              reading good books and watching good movies and actually remembering them
              no more of that dreadful, suicidal anxiety when waking up after a binge
              no more blatant lying to hide my problem, or enable my problem for that matter
              lose some weight over the belly area
              enjoying new foods and tastes
              saving money.
              make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Wow I remember my dreams

And looking like you've had a face lift!!! My face used to be bloated, red, with bags under my eyes I'd have needed to check to fly an airline!! Now my grands tell me I'm pretty, and smell like caramel. Take a good look in the mirror, you'll see the almost immediate improvement!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wow I remember my dreams

I love your 'make it fun' attitude Mia, its about discovery and freedom not denile. Well done x
                  AF since 19th August 2011

Comment

Wow I remember my dreams

Just read your message..you are so right!! Not really sure how to use this site..so need to do something to change.

Comment

Working...
                    X