• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my Story

x

my Story

Hi Ayuria
    Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations on being 11 days AF - great job! Sounds like you have a great husband which makes you very blessed. Please don't despair, you can bet this one small step at a time. Dealing with abuse takes courage and perserverance, but you can win out in the end, just don't give up.

Welcome and keep sharing and reading lots. Everyone here are really supportive.
    Kind regards
    Hazeleyes
    Allen Carr’s book changed everything for me. The easyway to control alcohol. Highly recommended

Comment

my Story

welcome it was great to seeing you in chat keep coming back .. thankx for sharing
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

my Story

Ayuria so happy you decided to join us. This is a great community and I know you'll get the support you're looking for. I wish you well on your journey toward sobriety!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

my Story

I have seen a fair bit of PTSD in my time. Various causes. Those who get over it quickest are the ones who let it go and put it down to experience. Easy to say I know, and not so easy to do. In your case you are blameless so you can dump that bit of the past in the bucket.
          I have been shot. It really hurt and really pissed me off too. I burned about it for a while and wanted revenge. In the end I could see that wasn't going to do any good. I Thought 'well, I'm alive, and that's the main thing' Next time I'll be more careful. Is that any help to you Ayuria?

Comment

Working...
          X