so here is my story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so here is my story

hi ktab your right its nice to wake up fresh and remember the game. spent years looking forward to tuesday and wednesday nights for champions leauge football (when liverpool played in it ) , it was a great excuse for me to drink between the weekend now the games dont seem as good sober or it could be i just dont like watching them sober. havent worked that out yet
    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

so here is my story

Hi MM, I reckon it is just that you equate watching the game with a cold drink in hand. You can still do that just make sure is non AL. You could still use a pint glass but fill it with coke and ice, sparkling water with a squeeze of lemon, whatever you fancy. I enjoy the footie more sober, give it a try. It works for me and I bet after a while you will get so engrossed you wont focus on whats in your glass.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

so here is my story

yea i thing i will try that tonight. it will have to be caffine free though, once had to go to a wedding on crutches( a result of drink driving/ drink crashing) and ended up drinking about 6,7 or 8 red bulls could not sleep that night, was as bad as a hangover must, go i see the wind is picking up out here. bring on the storm
        AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

so here is my story

WOW!

I have been drinking every night for six years, since I was dumped by a man who I thought was my one true love. I just cannot stand being alone at night. So I drink. Thanks for telling your story about your girlfriend breakup. I am right there where you once were. And I hope to get past this and start a healthy lifestyle again.

Comment

so here is my story

hi stukonwine i now dont belive in one true love but i do belive in love, love found me when i was'nt looking for it but it did'nt stop me drinking. looking back all the pain and sadness i had back then made me stronger and wiser to the world it can for you to drinking numbs the pain for sure but it also numbs the life in a person, better to live the most important thing i wantto say to you is that !!!!you are not alone!!!! not here we are all in the same boat keep reading and keep posting
            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Working...
            X