Fighting denial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting denial

I'm trying to sit still with intense shakes just angry that I ran out of alcohol at 3am and freaking that I'm seriously I'll. I worked out iv been drunk everyday for 11years and can't function without it. When at work i hav a large nip every hour.at home il.drink til I pass out.I don't where to c a doctor and aa seems just to focus on god I can't get it.I so need to hav a drink I feel like I'm going to die.what do I do?

Fighting denial

just what you are doping now by posting .. ask for help and read learn what will work for you .. not everything in life is easy ...but getting sober is worth everything .. you sound like you want change and taking the first step is what you are doing .. keep coming venting and learn what will work for you ... so remember you are not alone we are here for you so just do your best and commit to getting the help and do everything that you have to ..to get where you want to be in life .. stay strong and keep well try thinking positive
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Fighting denial

Nikkie,

What country are you in?

If you feel really sick go to the doctor or emergency at a hospital.

Withdrawals can be dangerous and they can give you something to make it easier.

Hang in there! You have started and that is good.

You don't want to be going through this again.

Keep posting.

Take Care

Shas xxx
      Shas
      Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Working...
      X