A lurker makes her first post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The diet is HCG injections, which I started again yesterday. You do an injection once a day and for te first two days you "eat to capacity". Then you continue the injections and eat 500 calories a day along with over 100 ounces of water a day for 6 weeks. Diet helped my a lot with the cravings of al and I am hoping it will be the same this time. I went back to drinking when I stopped the injections. I just ordered baclofen so hopefully this will help me keep on track after the diet ends. I am ready to be AF again.

Comment

My ex came over yesterday and retrieved a bunch of his things that were still stored in my garage. I had been drinking when he showed up which unfortunately (or fortunately) gave me the strength to give him a price of my mind about how it hurts to share my kids with him and his new love. Actually I feel bad about being still drunk from the new years celebration the night before. He had gotten a DUII himself in June of this year and has been taking alcohol classes as part of his "punishment" and said he has learned a lot about drinking and himself. I did push his buttons enough that he almost hit me. Again I felt it was my fault that I pushed him that far. And then I became emotional and teary telling him if he would walk for just ONE minute in my shoes, having to share my kids with another mother figure he would understand where my pain is coming from. I feel so crappy because I didn't want him to see my pain. I hate that he saw me that way and am worried he will use this against me to take away my kids

Comment

Working...
      X