Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Everything

English,

Have you read up on supplements to help with your detox? The MWO book and supps plan is a great start. To get you started you could include magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, the B group, Evening oil of primrose, Amino Acid Blends, G.A.B.A. and very importantly L-Glutamine. The L-glutamine taken in powdered form helps heaps with cravings/urges and it works very quickly. Drinking litres of lemon water will also help clean your liver and soften cravings. If you would like a comphrehensive list of supps, feel free to PM me. We have done so much biochemical damage that repairing it as soon as possible is very important. Stay strong, Saff
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Lost Everything

:yeahthat: And exercise! The aminos are an essential addition to your supps. I like the All-One supplement powder.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Lost Everything

I'll defnitely be checking all those out in due course thanks Saff! At moment I have just started making sure I take my vitamins and milk thistle!

Just walked 4 miles through snow to get home from Christmas shopping GreenEyes - feels great!
        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Working...
        X