New...strugglin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New...strugglin

I am a professional in the liquor, beer and wine industry and have recently fallin off the safe end rather hard....would like to be more "moderate" with the way I drink. From the U.S., just got out of a relationship and fell away from a safe level. I do this every time I lose someone in my life. Glad I found this place and hope i can get some help.
    Say, Mr. Fields, I read in the paper where you consumed two quarts of liquor a day. What would your father think about that?
    WC: He'd think I was a sissy.

New...strugglin

:welcome:

You've found a safe place to come to, have you checked out the site, read the book, looked at supplements etc ? The Tool Box is a great read with loads of advice.

Why not post a bit around the threads and introduce yourself, Newbies Nest is a good start and there's a bunch of us on Jumping through January trying to string as many AF days as we can during the month so come and join us.

Dewdrop :h
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

New...strugglin

Welcom PW. Im new too. Still surfing around and reading the post. There is so much information here that it is mind bogleing. I have found everyone very kind and supportive.
      Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

New...strugglin

Welcome, PW. I wish you the best and hope you're able to get your drinking down to the level you want.
        Alcohol Free since 11/29/10!

Comment

New...strugglin

A big welcome to you Wino. I am glad you have found this place - it is great for support, ideas and advice. Hope to read more from you soon.
          K x
          Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

New...strugglin

Welcome, Prof! Glad you found us. Here's a link to the toolbox which has tons of good advice on how to get started.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

KG

Comment

Working...
            X