new but been here before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new but been here before

a few yrs back got sober on here for about 5 months.since then been drinking again constantly except for 5 wkks a while ago.i need to hang around for a bit and read other peoples stories.i know i cant keep on the way i am altho i seem to be functioning quite well at the moment..but i want to do more than funtion.i am registered under new name..not sure whether to say who i was before.what do folk think??left on bad terms last time.

new but been here before

:welcome: back Tanera,

Just wanted to say my hellos and hope you'll post more about yourself so we can get to know you better.

Make this your new start. I see you've joined a 30 day challenge thread. Brilliant start.

J x
    :l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

new but been here before

thanks so much.you know its taken me weeks to find this site again cos i couldnt remember the name of it!!and have different computer now!!its only been 3 yrs!!

Comment

new but been here before

Welcome back, tanera. It is completely irrelevant who you were back when and that you left on bad terms. Oh well, that was the past - right? Geesh, how many of us have said and done things that we have regretted.

The most important thing is you are back, and want to get well!

Comment

new but been here before

Where do I find the 30 day challenge thread? I'd like to join.
          THOUGHTS become THINGS
          choose the GOOD
          ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

new but been here before

its called lets do 30 days on the threads.LETS DO 30 DAYS

Comment

new but been here before

started by rubywillow

Comment

new but been here before

HI tanera,
                Welcome back. Don't worry about the past. Glad you're here, you'll have lots of support here.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

new but been here before

Hi Tanera,

Many welcomes! Hugs! and glad you are here!

Comment

Working...
                  X