5pm here witching hour has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So here I am reading, reading and having a cup of tea. Have been for my run and fed my three dogs normally they are fed first thing in the morning. Then I fed all the kookaburras and butcher birds I also normally do this first thing in the morning. So I am doing everything back to front to change my routine.
    The witching hour for me will be over in about another hour. But I have no AL in the house and I am in my PJ and slippers already... and a face mask on so I am not about to go for a drive to buy AL. Anyway I do not drink!!!
    I DO NOT drink...
    Day 6 tommorow. Cannot wait to wake up feeling proud and well. Also I will remember what I had for dinner what I watched on TV...did I have a fight with my partner or is he even still here. Who did I ring, check my mobile phone for calls, ahhh and so on
    I DO NOT drink!!!!

Mia;1123262 wrote: So here I am reading, reading and having a cup of tea. Have been for my run and fed my three dogs normally they are fed first thing in the morning. Then I fed all the kookaburras and butcher birds I also normally do this first thing in the morning. So I am doing everything back to front to change my routine.
    The witching hour for me will be over in about another hour. But I have no AL in the house and I am in my PJ and slippers already... and a face mask on so I am not about to go for a drive to buy AL. Anyway I do not drink!!!
    I DO NOT drink...
    Day 6 tommorow. Cannot wait to wake up feeling proud and well. Also I will remember what I had for dinner what I watched on TV...did I have a fight with my partner or is he even still here. Who did I ring, check my mobile phone for calls, ahhh and so on
    I DO NOT drink!!!!
    Way to go Mia, it feels good doesnt it? I can soooooo relate to waking up and checking the internet message boards Im on, the phone for texts and other stupid calls, and forgetting what was on the tele the night before.

I love waking up without that heavy AL induced feeling.............Keep it up
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz;1123377 wrote: Way to go Mia, it feels good doesnt it? I can soooooo relate to waking up and checking the internet message boards Im on, the phone for texts and other stupid calls, and forgetting what was on the tele the night before.

I love waking up without that heavy AL induced feeling.............Keep it up
      Congrats to you Nelz!

Comment

Working...
      X