BIG STEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG STEP

:new:Hello there ! Its 12.30 pm here in Johannesburg, South Africa. I am neither desperate nor drunk YET ! I dont drink at all during the day, unless out for lunch, but always manage to controll how much I have. My drinking starts at about 17.00 pm and usually ends with me falling into bed >>>> I have a drinking problem and thought that today would be a good day to seek help! I am so grateful that sites like this exist.

BIG STEP

Welcome to this forum Noxy! This part of the forum is to tell us your story. You might want to introduce yourself here Just Starting Out? - My Way Out Forums . Use the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html to help set up your plan. Get a plan set up and get a support group both here and in your area. I would recommend committing to 30 days af and then go from there. I did a 30 days af and now I am working on getting to 60 days af. I hope to hear from you again.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

BIG STEP

Hi nox and welcome,This is a great community with lots of good support & advice,keep reading and posting your thoughts and feelings,give yourself a chance you are not alone,goodluck..ps there are a few other south africans here to.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

BIG STEP

:welcome: Noxy! Plenty of other people "just like you" around here. Read. Post. Make a plan. I hope you find your way out.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

BIG STEP

Hi Noxy and welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

BIG STEP

Thanks

Thanks to all who responded ! I have checked out the other forum and will definately make up a plan>>>> I hope to be back here with my long story !!! Regards Karen

Comment

Working...
            X