Gallon Of Rum a Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gallon Of Rum a Day

Yuck. that just saying makes me think. Here I am found a site with great support!
    There my story ever since my divorce 3 years ago it was beer to Hard Liqour! Almost a gallon of rum a day. Funny thing is well Not funny at all i would almost always have the same amount left before I passed out. My biggest lay off from alchol was 4 months. I am 32 years old and already have health problems with this. I am trying the baclofen route !

Gallon Of Rum a Day

AGUY, good for you for trying the baclofen route. Take care and hang in there.

Comment

Gallon Of Rum a Day

Guy - wow, that's heavy duty! Best of luck with the Balcofen - lots of people have done well with it I think.

Comment

Gallon Of Rum a Day

Thanks for the replys, yes I am going to see how I feel may go to a detox center trying the Do It Yourself route. My hear is racing so fast I can hear It, I have all the symptoms of AW. But i will get help if needed. Will let all know whats going on.

Comment

Gallon Of Rum a Day

Aguy, hang in there and listen to mollyka about seeing a doctor.

Comment

Gallon Of Rum a Day

A medical detox facility is definitely your best choice. It is very, very dangerous to detox on your own. I went this route at the beginning of November and it was very successful. They will give meds for seizures, DT's and something to help you sleep.

Best of luck!

Comment

Gallon Of Rum a Day

Alcohol withdrawal is very dangerous. Stroke, heart attack, seizures. Don't mess with it.

Get some medical help.

Good luck. Been there, have the T-shirt and everything. It is worth the fight.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Gallon Of Rum a Day

How are you doing, AGuy?

Comment

Gallon Of Rum a Day

Wow....AGUY ! What are you a pirate ? Ha! A gallon of rum a day....Shiver me' timbers ! and my liver too........You've come to the right place, hang in their bud...Tony
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Gallon Of Rum a Day

Hey Thanks everyone! Its been Day 3 , sweats , shaking, just feel awful but trying it on my own. Just hardest part is the physclogical withdrawls, what I am trying to say, the stupid things ive done oin the past, the stuff ive said, makes me want to start again. cant even sleep. Glad I found a great place with helpful people here!

Comment

Gallon Of Rum a Day

All right AGUY ! Keep fighting....Congrats !
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Gallon Of Rum a Day

Hang tough!
                        Drink lots of water with lemon and I would still call your doc. DTs can start 7-10 days after your last drink! Make sure you are not alone and keep coming here.
                        Day 1 again 11/5/19
                        Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                        Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                        Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                        11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                        12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                        X