a bit nervous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a bit nervous

so a new year is approaching and I so desperately want to do this and do this right. I just finished the book, and will be ordering my cd's , supplements and making dr appt as well this week. Should have everything in place by the start of 2012 !!
    The guilt of this "secret" is eating away at me on so many levels. Others perception of me "having it all" and me living in that perception makes me feel like my life is one big LIE !!
    However, here i am, cant change what is but I am determined to change what I am going to become if I do not get a handle on my drinking.
    in the infamous words of Oprah..."what i know for sure is that i am deserving of all the wonderful things this life has to offer me (both good and bad) and i deserve to see them thru clarity and honesty (not a fuzzy haze), my son deserves a Mom who is "present" both physically, emotionally and spiritually (in times of noise and silence) and my husband as well as I deserve a honest relationship.
    i hope that thru the collective desire of all of us in this forum we can give each other the strength to move forward not in this struggle but in our ability to do better for OURSELVES !

a bit nervous

Hi Lovingwhatis-
    I just wanted to take a moment and welcome you! You will find a lot of support in the Newbies Nest thread...head on over there and get comfortable. You'll see that you are not alone, and so many of us can relate to you!
    I'm glad you're here and hope to get to know you better.
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

a bit nervous

Well said, it's a pleasure to meet you.
      Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
      If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
      November 2, 2012

Comment

a bit nervous

Hi lovingwhatis,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
        You sound ready & commited to begin your journey, good for you.
        Please drop in the Newbies Nest thread & let us know how you are doing. It's a great group of folks there helping each other move forward, day by day

Wishing you the best on your journey!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X