Been drinking a bottle of wine everyday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For almost 30 yrs! I'm 58, happily married and I just stopped to think about my pattern. In the late 70's I had a boyfriend who drank quite a bit. We partied, I was starting a business and eventually the relationship died. I was working like a dog, came home had a few everynight. Got married in 1986 and we started wine after work and with dinner. Here the Hell I am! Except in 2008, I sold my business and now I'm bored all the time and looking at wine for lunch! Can't start that. In the past I panicked constantly about giving up wine but I've been better these last few days thinking " It took me 30 yrs to develop this habit and now I'm changing my life". Hope to be able to moderate 4 days a week AF 3 days. We'll see how that works.

Hi NotMy, Welcome and we are happy to have you here. Sobriety is not an easy road to take but a worthwhile one. Take it one moment and one day at a time. Read through some other threads and you will discover you are definitely not alone. We are here for you.

Caper
    caper
    AF since Sept 2013...
    :alf:

Comment

Working...
    X