Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pooks

Welcome P!

I can totally relate to the nail biting as I have done it as far back as I can remember. It has been the hardest thing to for me to manage, I cannot stop biting my nails! Ive quit AL and smokes for a few months now but can't do the nails... let me know some pointers when you get it cased....

This is a great place, glad your here,

boh
    http://www.aahistory.com/days.html

Round 1 - AF/NF Sept 29, 2011-June 23, 2012

Round 2 - AF/NF October 6, 2012-December 2012

Round 3 - AF/NF January 5, 2014 - ????

Third times a charm!

Comment

Pooks

Daisy45 I love your Nancy Astor quote. The problem is that now I am AF for 24 days I am not sure I know how to have fun anymore. I have turned into this recluse that is terrified that, even though my doctor and one friend outside the family know about my problem, I have I AM AN ALCOHOLIC tatooed on my forehead. I feel so ashamed that it has been going on for so long and that although I knew I had to stop I always had an excuse to have one morenight of drinking. The desire for drink is still very strong although I am now drinking gallons of diet coke and taking lots of pills that the doctor has prescribed for me. Wish there was some way I knew I was going to get through the next six months.

Comment

Working...
      X