my last drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my last drink

Today i decided I don't want to do this to myself anymore. My last drink was at 7:40 pm.. I poured the rest of the bottle down the drain.

my last drink

Good for you!!!! It is a great relief for me to be finally done with drinking, done with the struggle.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

my last drink

Great Job! I had my last drink last night around 10p.m. I've poured down the drain or thrown away many bottles in the last 18 years. My challenge is going to be not buying them.
      Monroe

Comment

my last drink

Great Job. I am with you. Last night I took my last shot of Vodka around 10pm. I too have poured out or thrown away many bottles of Vodka, my biggest problem will be not buying them, it's such a routine, a part of the addiction. It's been 20 years of guilt and shame.
        Monroe

Comment

my last drink

Glad to hear it, cuckoo :l

Of you also, Monroe.

Thinking of you both.

Star x
          Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

my last drink

Excellent nws both of you!!
            Please reach out if I can help in any way
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

my last drink

Good for both of you!

When I poured that last of the wine down the drain I vowed to never ever step foot in the wine store again. That was almost 3 1/2 years ago & I am proud to say I have kept my promise!

You both can do the same. Stop disappointing yourselves & jump start your sobriety with a solid commitment. You'll never be sorry
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

my last drink

Well done Cuckoos Nest and Munroe. You will remember your last one, and your resolution, I know I did. I remember very clearly looking at this smeared up glass with blood red wine in it and thinking.... I am so done. Felt like crap AGAIN, and I told myself never again. The end. So I dumped it, along with the rest of the bottle and never went back. Its been a year and a half. Incredibly worth every minute of what ever it was I went through back then. I also stayed out of the stores and havent ventured in until recently when I went to buy some for Mr. Kaslo. It stank in there, and I was not tempted.

If I can do it, you can do it! We are here for you, so let us know how you are doing.

k
                Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
                X