Beaten down and destroyed by AL (Part one) FD's Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me introduce myself if I do not know you. Mine is Chris and I am alcoholic. This is part one of me spelling out how I am healing inside. This is me telling the world my struggle in life and yet offer hope. I have changed in words I can not describe from MWO. Let me say this first I am a conservative Christian. I have deeply set values on family and God. I also come from a alcoholic dysfunctional family. My father is a alcoholic. My mom is a enabler. My grandfather died from alcholism and smoking. I want to be upfront on everything before I start digging deep into part two and three etc. I really am not the most easy person to get along with at times. I tend to rub people the wrong way. I like to piss people off sober or drunk at times. That is something I am working on correcting. However saying that I really care about people I admire and respect. I am a loyal friend and I take pride in the fact my parents raised me to be that way. This is the introduction to my story a long one I hope you will join me one. I love to laugh and at times be very serious. I am looking forward to people following along with me as I give a break down of my life and where it started and where I am now. Thank you!

My name is Christian.

I was born in Crystal Minnesota.

I love fishing and the outdoors.

I love fixing things.

I love to write and express thoughts.

So there is brief part of who i am.

I am looking forward to talking about my struggles with AL and for those new to understand the dark and deep nature of AL abuse. I will go into much more as days go by. I know I promised K9 and Byrdie I would write my story. It's a very long one and it will take time. And I have all the time in the world for letting everyone know me more. Thank you K9 and Byrdie! You two are the reason I am still alive and kicking today. I hope you two like this little book I am writing on here. This is part one. This will get long so bear with me folks.
    Started living again 2/7/2015

Sending you healing blessings Chris! I'd love to follow along with you on your way to recovery! Happy 2014.
    "We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections."
    ~John Lennon

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

~Author Unknown

Comment

Can't wait to hear about Chris- I think it's super awesome that you starting a journal it takes guts to put yourself out there.

Comment

I totally "get" the K9 and Byrdie thing. I'd love to follow your journal/story.
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Feels like when I sit down with a new book and a cup of tea in front of the fire. Very anxious.

AF since 12/26/13

"...........just put one foot in front of the other and move forward. One step at a time." Chris McCombs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJ97Vwoup4

Comment

Peace and strength to you for 2014 bro.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Dude....we're waiting!!! LOL

Just kidding...write at your own pace. Love ya man! :h
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
              X