Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musical Mystery Train...

thanks reg I'll check it out!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5up8kJoCsJM[/video]]Kasabian - Underdog - YouTube
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diT3FvDHMyo[/video]]Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Remastered Video) - YouTube

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

Sorry if this is a bad video....I was searching words to a song but and this computer is f*cked...so without further adieu(?)
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB_0Vb4XJm0[/video]]The Get Go - 'Holy Cow' taken from the forthcoming 4 track EP 'Let Me Down Easy' - YouTube
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWVE3iKIbs0[/video]]
            what the hell do i know

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

tHAT IS SPECIAL TO ME...IF I DONT' DELETE THIS NOW I WILL LATER MAYBE

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

SWEET CHILD OF MINE

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

Hi Reggie
                  Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu - sings like an angel and has the face of one too. There is something so gentle and peaceful in his face - I absolutely adore his music and the one you sent me was brilliant as was the video clip thanks Reggie, while there I listed to some of his other songs as well, he makes me feel so good. Love and Sunshine Kaz x
                  Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

funky cold medinA....THATS THE WAY IT PLAYS OUT

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

SOMEONE SHUT ME UP

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

did i say that..jupiter is hungry

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

we

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

time to eat

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

Obviously a bad night. Thanks Reg:l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Musical Mystery Train...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuxnF8dOPU[/video]]Saint Etienne - Nothing Can Stop Us (original video) - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X