Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Musical Mystery Train...

Friday Mourning (Live At Earls Court) - YouTube
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Loggins & Messina - HOUSE AT POOH CORNER (Live) - YouTube
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Disturbed "The Sound Of Silence" 03/28/16 - YouTube

Comment

Techie, Pooh Corner has always been a favorite of mine. And I was really surprised when I saw you were posting Sounds of Silence because I woke up yesterday morning with that song on my mind. I listened to the original with S&G and then I tried the Pentatonix version. Between the two S&G won of course! But I did love the Disturbed version. I had never heard it before. Such a coincidence that we both had that song on our minds.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thank you for the lovely message dill. I love both those songs XOXO

Comment

Across The Universe (Remastered 2009) - YouTube

Comment

Cat Stevens - Morning has broken - YouTube

Comment

Bruce Cockburn - Wondering Where The Lions Are (Bing Lounge) - YouTube
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Journey - Open Arms (Live) - YouTube

Comment

The Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight - YouTube

Comment

O.A.R. - Peace - Live & Rare Session HD - YouTube

Comment

Mark Knopfler - Baloney Again - YouTube
                          Dill

Comment

The Band - The Weight - YouTube

Comment

Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland (Official Video) - YouTube

Comment

Love Is All You Need - Beatles - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X