Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brings a smile to me face!!

Let it ride

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Lucky Man

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I have had a complete sea change in my life. I no longer yearn for anything material other than things I need for survival. My dream is to leave society, and go live off grid, and be as self-reliant as I can. I spend every spare minute in my "sanctuary"(my backyard firewood/fireplace area) splitting wood, cooking food, and pretending its just me and nature. Someday........someday, until then heres my boys

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
        Lets get this thing moving again

Comment

Daydream

Comment

For Emma

Comment

Do You Believe in Magic

Comment

Last train to Clarksville

Comment

Love this so much…

Comment

Comment

Weezer: Mr. Blue Sky (Electric Light Orchestra cover)

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                      Last edited by Mulburry; March 29, 2024, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X