Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21-Day Consciousness Cleanse

Take the 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse - Debbie Ford

This was on Oprah at the beginning of the year but I've only got around to starting the cleanse today. It is apparently a detox for the soul. I am hoping that it will help me deal with issues in my past and feelings of regret (all mostly to do with AL!).

I was wondering if anyone else has done the 21 day cleanse? I'd be interested to hear if anyone has done the whole 21 days and what they think of it -- does it/ can it really help

Here is the link to the 21 day cleanse you can do online with a daily meditation.

Get Started! Take Debbie Ford's 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse - Oprah.com

Description:
    The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse is a three-part process that empowers us to let go of toxic thoughts and destructive behaviors and discover the deep peace that resides within. The first 7 days are a life-changing release of everything from the past that depletes our vitality and holds us back. When we purge these old emotions—like hardened grief, bitter resentments, deadening regrets, and outdated beliefs—we begin to feel a new passion for life. During the next 7 days, standing in the present, Ford has us take an honest look at where—and who—we are today. We'll observe everything and notice what is and what is not working. Standing firmly inside the present moment, we realize our own strength and the ability to respond to the calling of our soul. The final week brings the most exhilarating transformation as we look into the future and discover who we want to be from this day forward.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Deebs, that looks grand! Did you read the book? What do you do, create and account and password? Is it free?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

It's all free Greenie. You just have to sign up with an e-mail address and password.
      I haven't read the book (as yet) but from what I understand you don't need to as it's all on-line. I've just been reading through Day 1 and already I'm stuck -- I have so many areas of my life that need "attention" that I'm battling to choose just one.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I'm not home now and don't have access to my e-mail. Does that matter?
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think so Greenie -- it's all thru the Oprah website -- you just sign up and and it should give you the links -- what happens when you click on the link I put there?
          There should be Days 1 to 21 listed there? Shout if you want me to PM the links to you direct if you can't access your e-mail:-)

Comment

OK I see I can do it right from here. I didn't want things that needed my attention sent to my e-mail. I see that you can have the meditations and exercises sent to e-mail if you want to. I get that same problem. Just give me an enema and get it over with! :H
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X