The Bible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bible

It's a great book. With great lessons. And it's bringing me closer to my Father in Heaven. My life has been changed forever. I don't even hav cravings anymore. I've given my Life to God. Jesus Christ is the way to eternal life. He's the way through all the pain and suffering and all our addictions and our disappointments. So find him now and give your life to Him and be saved.
    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
    AF since 04th May 2010
    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
    :crazymonkey:

The Bible

Amen!!!

Busy with Luke and Acts.

It's a good read
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

The Bible

Awesome Diz! You know that me and Johnny feel the same as you. God is good! Thank you God, for just being You and loving us. And when life does get really rough, His promises WILL hold true for you.
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

The Bible

I'm not sure if I asked DIZ, what church do you go to? Or what type of church?
        Stay blessed.
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
        X