Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Law of Attraction

By Esther and Jerry Hicks

All my life I have been led from book to book, it started with ACIM, then all the CWG books a few chapters from the power of now and so on but this one takes the buscuit for me, I was in a bookshop the other day and felt guided to a shelf and found this book The Law of Attraction, I read a bit there and then but put it down and picked up Allen Carr's book about stopping smoking instead, while going to the counter I felt an incredible urge, like a push to go back and get this book - I am sure glad I did - I can't put it down!

The Law of Attraction

Hey Wanna! I am very familiar with the Hicks's work as was a member of a spiritual group where we used to listen to their lectures and discuss them afterwards. I have the book "The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent" and the audio book of "Ask and it is Given".

I dont know if you are familiar with Hayhouse Radio? I am a subscriber, its only about 5 euros a month and they have fantastic radio shows which you can download and listen to on your ipod or live on your computer. My fav weekly show is of course Wayne Dyer but there are also lots of archived shows of the Hicks. Check it out....
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
    X