Wesley The Owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wesley The Owl

Take part in a completely different experience between yourself and a very unlikely companion. I defy you not to laugh and cry!!! An amazing and so well written story - just amazing! I didn't want it to end!

Sunshinedaisies x
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Wesley The Owl

Is it a kids book?
    AF since 13th July 2010
    NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Wesley The Owl

No, it is in the nature section of the bookstore - it is an amazing book - just wonderfully written, about a woman who gets a four day old owl and rears it - she is it's mum as she is the first thing it sees when it opens it's eyes - so he imprints on her -she has to take it EVERYWHERE with her for a few months - it is an incredible story - I have learned so much about owls - they are sensitive, and get embarrassed easily, they mate for life - Wesley is an absolute trip! A definite must-read! Wesley lives a long life - he dies in the end, but lives until he is 19, which is a long life for an owl.
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
      X