Spark! by Dr John J. Ratey Eric Hagerman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a this book recently and read it last week when I was away over two nights, it?s called Spark! by Dr John J. Ratey & Eric Hagerman and explains the neuroscience behind how exercise will improve the performance of your brain. There are chapters on addiction, stress, anxiety, depression, ageing etc.

Do you want to supercharge your thinking? beat stress? reverse ageing? lift your mood? fight memory loss? sharpen your intellect? The answer is simple - get up and move!

If you are looking for the motivation to exercise this might just do it, it certainly motivated me.

Dewdrop :h
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

I loved this book! Great implications for students struggling in our educational system.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

This is a great book. Highly recommended.

The thesis, simply stated, is that exercise is an important component of any effort to balance the brain.
      With profound appreciation to Dr Olivier Ameisen for his brilliant insight and courageous determination

Comment

Working...
      X