Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Drinking For Life Easily by Jason Vale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read this book and did not drink for 6 weeks easily, the ways he says not to be bothered about thinking drink and how it takes more will power to drink than not drink is spot on.
    However the bond between me and alcohol lasted longer than me and the book :O(
    Its easier not to start than stop

Comment

Powerful Book if you are really motivated !
      Meow-Meow
      MonaKitty

Comment

Another thumbs up from me! I think it's a great book.
        AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

This book is an epiphany. I read it before, but not properly, and fell down with quitting, but I'm now 3/4 of the way through again, and can see that my 'skim reading' approach was a big mistake. I missed a lot of points that are pivotal to reversing the brain washing. Many things have clicked into place, this time around, and various "Aha!" moments too. What a relief! I also did so many things wrong, like substituting and not going out.

I found this forum by googling how people have found the book, and it's interesting to read other people's experience of Jason Vale. I also read the Allen Carr book years ago, and theoretically it changed my perception on alcohol, but Jason's book really strikes a chord. Maybe that's because he's a younger drinker and I can relate more to his experiences. That's not criticising Carr, who stopped me smoking - I think he did (and posthumously continues to do) so much amazing work. But Jason Vale is just hitting the right note on this subject with me. The same approach, but different, if that makes any sense at all.

Anyway, it would be interesting to hear how the first posters on this thread are doing. I'm going back to finish the book slowly tonight. Good luck to the rest of you who are just about to pick it up. Really, highly recommended. By the way, I downloaded my latest version on Kindle, but I've noticed that on Jason Vale's website, he has a cut price offer of ?5.99 down from ?9.99, in case you're interested.

Comment

Working...
          X