'The Walk'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The Walk'

Great book. Truly made me think of how easily our perceived life can change in an instant. We don't own anything or anyone. We have the choice as to how we choose to view our paths as we proceed through this world and how we react to the people who are passing by us daily on this continuum. If we are open to it life is there just waiting for us to take notice. To see how we can let go of our belief system and learn. It inspires me to go for it and look for the best in any situation. I truly loved this book. Now am looking forward to 'The Road' , a pick up on where 'The Walk' left off.
    The second book is not called 'The Road' it is actually called "Miles to Go" and there is a picture on the front jacket of a road which must have made me think that was the name. And I am not even drinking, no excuses. Day 8 in the bag.

'The Walk'

That would be ~~ Richard Paul Evans ~~. It is one of I think a series of 5. The second just came out in April '11 'The Road', I already have the latest one and am hoping I will not be let down. Something tells me this Author couldn't do that if he tried.

Once again the second book is "Miles to Go" not the road as I had earlier mentioned. Have the copy of "Miles to Go" in hand and am looking forward to it. This is another benefit of AF for me. I used to enjoy reading and this is the first book I've read in sometime now. Love reconnecting to old lost friends which books surely are.

Comment

'The Walk'

Sounds intriguing.... I'm off to check it out too.
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
      X