The Survivor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Survivor

Nate Overbay's back is literally up against a wall. He is standing on a narrow ledge, 11 stories above the ground, about to do the unthinkable. That's when he hears it: the unmistakable sound of gunshots. During his darkest hour Nate has unwittingly become a witness to a bank robbery in progress. Intent only on relieving his own problems when he squeezed through the bank’s narrow bathroom window onto the ledge, Nate now has an opportunity to change his path, and those of many others. This latest thriller by Greg Hurwitz (You’re Next) does not disappoint. Heart-stopping action ensues as Nate takes on a group of ruthless killers intent on destroying everything he holds dear, including his only child, his daughter Cielle. They will stop at nothing to get the answers they believe Nate has, and he will stop at nothing to protect his family.

This is my latest review (for a national magazine). I enjoyed it, and I hope my review makes it sound interesting to you! It will be published in August, 2012.

"I like people too much or not at all."
    Sylvia Plath

The Survivor

I just requested it from the library...so YES, your review worked!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The Survivor

Glad you are intrigued. That was the objective. My editor liked it very much and will publish it in the "express reviews" online (Library Journal) next week. I added a word to the review (bathroom window), which I think makes it make more sense. Lol, how in the hell would someone go out of a bank window without anyone noticing.:H:H Sent that little edit to my editor too. I hope she puts it in the review. whew!

Sylvia Plath

Comment

The Survivor

Sounds good LG!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The Survivor

LG, sounds great, right up my alley - Is that what you do for a living write book reviews, if so that sounds like an awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Comment

The Survivor

No, lol. I don't even get paid for it. I am a librarian at a university.

Sylvia Plath

Comment

The Survivor

Holy cats....muust have it!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

The Survivor

mama bear;1355289 wrote: Holy cats....muust have it!!
                Simmer down there Mama.

LOL
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                X