Alice in Zombieland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alice in Zombieland

by Gena Showalter... I love teen/young adult books which is why I'm enjoying this first book in the series. I'm not saying it's great literature, but it is fun.

Alice is a 16 yo girl whose father thinks he sees "monsters" after dark. Therefore, Alice and her little sister Emma have never been to a sleepover, party after dark or much of anything really if it happened after sunset. One night Alice convinces her mother and father to attend Emma's dance recital, but afterward when their father wants to take the long way home in order to avoid the cemetary, Alice again convinces them to do something they are trying to avoid. Unfortunately, an accident happens and Alice sees the "monsters" for the first time. Orphaned and alone, she goes to live with her grandparents and starts attending a new high school. There she meets lots of new girlfriends and a mysterious group of boys who spend nights fighting something.

Needless to say, Alice is no longer confined to staying inside at night and what she discovers is a whole new world.

(I wrote this review on the fly, just for you, lol. No, this is NOT one of my LJ reviews)

P.S. I am about 1/2 way through the book.

"I like people too much or not at all."
    Sylvia Plath

Alice in Zombieland

sounds like fun reading LG!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
    X