The Shadow Patrol by Alex Berenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shadow Patrol by Alex Berenson is the sixth in the series about rogue operative John Wells. Pick one of these up people. You will no doubt understand why Berenson is an Edgar Award winner. I finished this last night between harassing post to folks on MWO :H

The Shadow Patrol is a page turner. John Wells again ends up in Afghanistan, this time to find a CIA mole who is dealing heroin purchased from a Taliban leader. Eventually the mole plans to use the Taliban leader to kill the head of the CIA. The reason behind this devious plan is not revealed until near the end, but along the way we are treated to suspense and a real insight into the war in Afghanistan ? including the strong feelings it provokes in everyone involved.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Techie - I think you could make the back of a cereal box sound like an interesting read!!! I love your descriptions! :h
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;1473666 wrote: Techie - I think you could make the back of a cereal box sound like an interesting read!!! I love your descriptions! :h
      :H It was a fun read like all his books. Thanks Niner !
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
      X